The project “I Love cookies” embodied a family shop of homemade cookies with more than 20 variations of flavors and shapes. Bakery accessories and accompanying groceries were presented in the store.
The work on the project the was to:
- Development of ideas and concepts
- Market analysis and marketing strategy
- Setting up production (purchase of equipment, development of recipes, TC, etc.)
- Design, packaging for the atmosphere in the trading hall
- Premises, design and implementation of the project at a location in the central part of the city
- Recruitment and adjustment of work in the vehicle (checklists, organization / structure)
The fairy-tale hero, who had a dialogue with the target audience, was chosen as the basis of the visualization. The same communication was created on the atmospheric, homely warmth, communication with the cartoon character, who treated and entertained both children and adults.
In addition to buying healthy cookies, the emphasis was on motivating parents and children to communicate by encouraging them to bake cookies together. In support of this, the store immediately offered baking kits for the whole family.